Everyday Life with Me

Monday, November 17, 2008

The weekend


Okay Saturday I had to be at work at 11 a.m. It was so windy Saturday that it was hard to do my job. I had to have a jacket on all day. It got in my way most of the time. My fingers were so cold i could barely feel what I was doing. The thing about it is that it gets alot colder here than what i went through Saturday. Oh how am I going to make through winter? I let them know real quick that if it snowed I would not be coming to work. I didn't care if they fired me. I proceeded to tell them about a accident i was in years ago when it snow and iced and since then I don't get out in it. I don't let people drive me around in it either.




Sunday was not so bad with the weather here. It was a clear sunny day with a little breeze. Nothing like Saturday. I started off working in my jacket and came out of it quickly because I got pretty warm in it. It was not very busy today at work either. I got off early today anyway. I love getting off early just not to early where it is a waste of time to go to work in the first place.
If you click on the picture it has to other parts to the saying. It is funny!! I don't know how to get it to do it on here.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home