Everyday Life with Me

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What Time??

I got up this morning and got dressed for work. I got in the vehicle and drove to work. Sit in the vehicle for a while talking on the phone before i went in to clock in. I have to have my gossip. I went in and everyone was looking at me like i had a big mole on my face or something. So i went to look at the schedule and I was not suppose to be there until tonight. I felt so dumb. So I came home and cleaned up and laid down and took a nap until I had to get back up and do it all over again. This time when I got to work I only had to be there 1hour and 15minutes. I don't even see why I had to go in. Good thing gas is only $1.81 a gallon here. Or i would have just stayed until I had to be there...lol

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2008 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Lapa37 said...

that stinks I hope you don't live to far from the job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home