Everyday Life with Me

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Job and off to Vote

Well I have finally gotten a job. I was beginning to think that I was gonna have to rob a bank (since they are robbing us) to pay my bills. Everything is going okay for now. I hate where i work but at least I am working. In the mean time I am still looking for something better. Always something better out there I believe. I hope that I make through christmas where I am at now. If not I say oh well. I have been doing clothes cleaning house today. I didn't know how dirty things were until I started cleaning. I thought that I was a pretty neat person until stuff started falling off shelves and I seen all the dust and dirt. I hope that everyone is going to Vote today. I don't know who to vote for or if my vote will really matter. Happy standing in lines today to Vote. Remember VOTE the Bible as I was told earlier.

1 Comments:

At November 4, 2008 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Lapa37 said...

congrats on getting the job I hope it helps you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home