Everyday Life with Me

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Searching for Answers

Today I started out by checking on applications that I put in for jobs I applied for a few weeks ago. I get online and get the phones numbers of the places that I applied for since gas is so high I did not want to drive around all day place to place. Well the first place that i called told me that they could not find my application I did online. I told him that I had done it twice online and it told me Thank You for appling. He ask me to hold on and a few minutes later he came back and asked me my name and what i applied for. Then he proceeded to tell me that I did not pass the questionare test that i had to take at the end of the application. He told me that i should just keep applying for the job and that was all that he could tell me.
I called the next place and I gave them my name and when i applied there. The lady came back on the phone and told me that I did not even qualify for a interview because of the test at the end of the application process called the Assesment or Placement test. She told me my judgement calls were all wrong. By this time i am furious. I ask her what about the questions do I miss. She told me that she could not tell me but according i missed alot of them. How in the hell do you miss questions when they ask about how many days you have missed in the last five years. Or have you ever taken something little from work. When the questions do not have anything to do with the damn job you are applying for.? No wonder our economy is in the shape it is in. When the hard working can't get a frecking job because of some damn questions they ask about stuff shit that do not have anything to do with the job. No wonder the unemployment rate is going out of the roof. No wonder there is not social sercuity because people can't get a job for these stupid test. I mean really does it take such a smart person to pass a personal test to be a Cashier? I would want to give them a test for math skills before wondering if they have stolen anything. Who ever came up this test should be put up to have darts thrown at them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home