Everyday Life with Me

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Log In trouble

For the last two weeks i have been trying to log into yahoo to check my mail and it kept giving me this stupid Error code 2 mess. I emailed yahoo and emailed yahoo and i never got a answer from someone i could talk to. It was the automatic answer back. I hate those things. I want to talk to a person. I had givin up on be able to log in to my mail. Well then when i tried to log into this it said that my mail address was deleted or did not work. I got really mad then. I finally got to go to library and it let me right into my yahoo mail and things. I changed a few passwords and here i am finally. I will try to post some pics of the baby i was taking care of for two weeks later. I have to figure out the New camcorder i got from my loving nephew. I guess it would help to read the book first.

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2008 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Lapa37 said...

Glad to hear you got it all worked out. What did you need help with in your blog? Do you want a new template?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home