Everyday Life with Me

Monday, November 10, 2008

Rain Rain go away!!

It has been raining here all day. It is cold and rainy and all i want to do is curl up in the bed and read a book or do a puzzle book. I can't wait until spring and summer. I don't do good in winter. I know that I am only 34 years old I feel older when it gets cold. I feel like every bone in my body is going to pop out. Where I live now is alot colder than where I grew up. Winter up here is snow and ice and snow and ice and lots of wind. It gets so cold the Dog won't go outside to use the restroom. He sticks hes little nose out and feels the cold air and run back to his bed. The poor dog has to have a heating pad in his bed to stay warm. He is so precious though.
Since I work outside it is really going to be bad tomorrow it is going to be raining again. I will just have to go with the punches.
Oh and in my house even though it is 39 degress OUTSIDE we still have the air conditioner going. For some odd reason the other person here thinks that it is HOT in here. If someone does not help him I am going to be on the 5 o'clock news for throwing someone out in the cold. I promise. He is freezing me to death. I can't stand to be cold. I guess me and the dog will get the heating pad and stay warm together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home