Everyday Life with Me

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Up and at them this morning

I have been up since 4:45 a.m. this morning. I woke up to take my GREAT Niece to her job that she is trying to keep. This child is only 15 years old but she makes you run around like she is 90. She won't do anything by herself she wants you to go in the stores and places with her. I let her do this by herself. I told her if she wanted her job she would have to do it herself. I could not talk for her. After the meeting with her boss I took her home.
I came back to my little cozy place to clean it up and call maintance to come fix the faucet that is leaking and the garbage disposal that quit working yesterday. I think the ice box is going out to. I think I just need a new place. Sometimes I think everything in the house has a meeting while i am asleep to decide when it is all going to go out together.
Anyway everyone have a good day!! I am sure mine is going to get better if not I will just go with the flow of things around here.


Worry

If Worry was a person
What would it look like?
Would Worry be tall?
Big?
Or small?
Would Worry be female?
Or male?
Would Worry love?
Like meAnd you?
Would Worry be born?
Would Worry die?
And if Worry dies,Would we remember them at all?

1 Comments:

At November 8, 2008 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Brenda said...

I love the poem! Hope you're having a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home