Everyday Life with Me

Friday, November 14, 2008

Not off to a good start today

I was not feeling well when I went to bed last night. When I got up this morning at 11:00 a.m. I really did not feel good. I could not see or breathe and I felt like someone was sitting on my chest. I had to make myself move around to get going today.
I cleaned the house up. I got on the computer and checked on some things that I wanted to see about. I got to catch up on my shows that I don't get to watch on tv. And I got all of this done before 3:00 in the afternoon.
I get out today and discover it is COLD here. Believe it or not I was not out long and decided I rather be home warm and toasty. Well while i was out i get a phone call about my great niece. She wanted to know why i had not come and got her and taken her to work. I tell you this 15 year old will drive you insane. I was never asked in the first place. You tell her to do something and she will say she does not want to do it right now and will do it later. Well it never gets done and she gets mad because she doesn't get her way. Since i have been with them for about 2 years now I have way more grey hair than i did before. And i am only the GREAT AUNT!! I can just imagine why their mom has to get her hair done every 6 months. This always makes me so GREATFUL that I do not have kids. Well I hope that my weekend gets better. If it doesn't I think that I am going to check myself in somewhere. Everyone have a Blessed weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home