Everyday Life with Me

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Weather is here. And I hate IT!

This is a Picture of where I live!!

I don't know where to start. Today the weather went freezer on us. It sleeted all day and then freezing rain and now it is snowing. Our light went out and stayed out for a while. Needless to say it was quiet boring around here. I have my puzzle books and crochet but was not interested in them. So i decided to take a nap. I woke up to the sound of lights and things coming back on. So i jumped up and did not waste any time. I put my chicken that was thawed out in the oven and the wet clothes in the dryer. I didn't want the lights to go back out and me not have anything cooked. I have lunch meat and crackers but that I wanted something hot.
Well the lights have been flickering every since they came back on. The neighboors are crazy. The deciced to try to leave and now they are stuck in the drive and can't move. They are blocking everyone from leaving and coming home. I hope they get unstuck soon. I don't know which is worse the ice or the cold. I hate both of them. My family called when the lights went out earlier and I told them i could not talk long because my crazy self forgot to charge my cell phone last night. It was almost dead. Needless to say now it stays on the charger. I don't freck out like some people if they don't have a cell i just like knowing i can call 911 if needed. Everyone is okay for right now. We hope most of this weather is over with. Now we are waiting to defrost so we all can go to work.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2009 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Lapa37 said...

Even though it is very dangerous it sure is beautiful to look at.Be safe...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home