Everyday Life with Me

Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!



TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! Happy Birthday to me. I have everyone in my family fighting over me on this one day. And you know what, I LOVE GETTING ALL OF THIS ATTENTION. I love getting all the presents and love and attention. I went shopping late last night and bought me some clothes. It feels so good to be able to go and do things and not have to worry about money. I filled my taxes and I get all my money back. I am really excited bout that. Tomorrow is the DAYTONA 500 and i am soooo excited about that. I hope that i get off work to watch it. I am going to be so upset if i don't get off in time to watch some of it. All i can say is GO #24 GO!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home