Everyday Life with Me

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bad Weather

We have really nasty storms headed this way tonight. I am glad so far my legs are not hurting. (Crossing my fingers for later) I just hope that I don't have to work in it much tomorrow. Maybe it will be gone when I go in the morning. If not I will just have to deal with it i reckon. Hope that everyone is doing okay everywhere else. I didn't get to do my weekend calling of my family like i usually do. I don't text on my phone like i use to so i don't know what is wrong with me. I don't use Yahoo messenger like I use to. Maybe since my birthday is coming up soon (Like Valentines Day) I am beginning to feel old. Hope not though I am not ready to get old yet. I have to much to do in life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home